Thank you for your interest in volunteering! The Autism Society of Central Texas is looking for dozens of hardworking volunteers to support our riders, runners, walkers and the families who will be at the event. This unique event would not be possible without your support. We have plenty of roles and positions available, so take your pick!
Perks of volunteering:
- Day of event volunteers receive a free t-shirt and breakfast at the ride
- All volunteers are invited to the after-ride party
- Free entry into all raffles including a special “volunteers only” raffle
- Groups of 10 or more will receive special recognition
Steps for volunteering
- Register using the form below to indicate the jobs you prefer or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get registered.
- Watch for emails from the volunteer coordinator
- Attend training if applicable
- Arrive 15 minutes before your shift and HAVE FUN!