301 W 2nd St
Austin, TX 78701
We’ve been selected as one of the 26 “Official Charity Partners” for the Austin Marathon’s charitable program, Austin Gives Miles! The Austin Marathon is on February 19, 2017! Mark your calendar, get your running (or walking) shoes on, and sign up to represent Autism Society of Central Texas! Choose the marathon, half marathon, or 5K!
Signing up for a marathon event is a two step process:
- Select & sign up for your marathon event on the Austin Marathon page here.
- Sign up to raise money for #TeamASCT on the Austin Gives Miles page! The Austin Marathon has asked that each member fundraise a suggested minimum of $250, which will be donated back to Autism Society of Central Texas!
- Raise $250: Get a #TeamASCT dri-fit top!
- Raise $500: We will cover your event entrance fee! (Plus get the dri-fit top!)
- Raise $750: Receive a free entrance to our Texas Autism Bike Ride & Fun Run on 4/2/17. (Plus dri-fit top & marathon entrance fee covered!)
- Raise $1000: Receive a free massage gift certificate. (Plus dri-fit top, marathon entrance fee covered, and entrance to our Texas Autism Bike Ride & Fun Run).
Sign up to Volunteer:
Not a runner? We need volunteers! The Austin Marathon has assigned us the Mile 24 aid station at 38th St & Duval in Austin. There is an early shift, late shift, or stay for the entire event! All shifts will be on Sunday 2/19/17 between 7:30 AM-2:00 PM. Email Jacquie with questions!
What does it mean to be on #TeamASCT?
You will be running for a cause, to raise funds to improve the lives of all affected by autism, locally. We can help match you up with someone from our team if you’d like a running/walking partner, but you’re also free to go solo! We may have one or two optional fun get-togethers, but there is no team obligation other than participating in the event itself!
Not a runner yet?
Read this article: How to start running! (Great tips from the New York Times!)
Dri-fit T-Shirt information for #TeamASCT
Dri-fit tee image: